Cranberries have high nutrient contents and powerful normal anti-oxidants and are the star found in this recipe. Combined with a tangy flavor of orange juice and a lovely taste of almond and coconut flour, this muffin was bursting with a lot of wonderful flavors when I experienced my first bite. I recommend this recipe, and I am sure I will be making even more of these in the foreseeable future.
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Wet Ingredients:3 large eggs
1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon orange zest
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1 cup new cranberries (frozen or dried work) lightly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- place muffin liners on your baking pan.
- Mix the dry elements first and blend well.
- Add the wet elements and mix everything.
- Put the cranberries and distribute them equally on the batter.
- Sit the batter sit down for 5 minutes to provide the coconut flour period to absorb the liquids.
- Pour about 3/4 packed with the batter on each muffin liner.
- Bake for 20 moments or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.