1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
5 large eggs
1/3 cup melted unsalted butter, (you may also use coconut oil or ghee if you like)
3/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk (or coconut milk)
1. Preheat your oven at 350 deg F.
2. Whisk the dry ingredients jointly until entirely mixed. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, blend the wet ingredients jointly, making use of your mixer.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, making use of your mixer until they will be well blended.
5. Collection a baking pan with parchment paper or grease it if you like and pour all of the batters. Bake at 25 moments.